Coastal Waste provides mini skip bins Perth services that are ideal for projects with limited space for waste disposals, such as home renovations or garden cleanups. Mini skip bins are the smallest size and the cheapest you can hire. Their size ranges from 2m3, 3m3, and 4m3.
Small Mini Skip 2m3
2.0m x 1.4m x 1.0m
Approx. 2 trailer loads
Suitable for small projects such as garden clean-ups, storage room decluttering, or small home renovations.
Medium Mini Skip 3m3
2.5m x 1.4m x 1.2m
Approx. 3 trailer loads
Ideal for small and medium-sized projects such as garden clean-ups, home renovations, or moving house.
Large Mini Skip 4m3
3.0m x 1.4m x 1.2m
Approx. 4 trailer loads
Great for medium-sized projects such as major renovations, commercial clean-outs, or large garden clean-ups.
Our mini skips come in a range of sizes and are available at affordable rates for both residential and commercial clients. We also offer prompt delivery and pickup services to make the waste disposal process hassle-free. So whether you’re clearing out your garage or completing a construction project, choose a mini skip from Coastal Waste for your waste removal needs.
What Waste Types Can Go In Mini Skip Bins
Mini skip bins often referred to as mini skips, can be a convenient option for disposing of waste. However, it’s important to understand which types of waste are appropriate for mini skips.
Generally speaking, they can be used for:
- municipal daily waste
- household waste
- office waste
- light garden waste
- small business waste
- small-medium sized furnitures
- packaging materials
- light renovation debris
- light construction debris
Mini skips are not suitable for hazardous materials like asbestos, paint, oil, liquids, food waste, flammables, batteries or chemicals, nor large bulky items like car tires or tree stumps.
When in doubt, it’s best to check with us before tossing any items into a mini skip bin. By being aware of what is and isn’t allowed, you can help ensure that your waste is disposed of properly and minimise potential damage to the environment.
Benefits of Mini Skip Bins
- Convenient. It can be difficult to dispose of rubbish or unwanted items without causing major disruptions to your daily routine. Mini skip bins offer the perfect solution for removing household waste, garden waste, or light construction waste in a timely and stress-free manner.
- Easy Access. Not only do they come in a variety of smaller cubic metres sizes to fit any small project, but they can also be delivered directly to your door and collected as soon as they are full. This means less time spent making multiple trips to the landfill and more time enjoying a tidy and organised space.
- Cost-effective. These cheap skip bins are designed to collect rubbish for smaller cleanup projects. So you don’t have to worry about your spending on waste management. Hiring mini skip bins may even save you money.
- Eco-friendly. It’s definitely an option for disposing of waste correctly, reducing the impact on our environment. So next time you have a small cleanup project, consider using mini skip bin hire services for efficient and responsible solutions.
Hire a Mini Skip From Coastal Waste Today
Are you embarking on a major home renovation project or a spring cleaning spree? If so, it’s important to have a reliable plan for disposing of the resulting buildup of waste and debris. Hiring a mini skip from Coastal Waste Management can make this process much easier.
Our mini skips are perfect for small-scale residential projects. The skip bin sizes vary to fit your needs. Plus, we offer convenient delivery in Perth, Western Australia. And also pick up options to save you time and effort.
Don’t let piles of waste become an eyesore – trust Coastal Waste to handle your disposal needs in an efficient and responsible manner. Give us a call today to inquire about our mini skip bins Perth and other waste management services you need.